Dear Valued Patient,
We have exciting news! We will be re-opening our office on May 12th. Keeping with our commitment to the safety of our patients and employees, this will be a staggered entry until further notice. Not all of our team members will be returning at one time so we ask for patience during this time as we learn to navigate with a shorter staff.
PATIENTS – Things you need to know prior to your appointment:
- You will be asked to fill out forms at home to reduce exposure.
- You will be temperature checked upon entry and will be asked to wash your hands.
- You will need to call from your car when you arrive for your appointment. We will let you know when you can come upstairs.
- We will not have a waiting area. Visitors who come with you will be asked to wait in the car unless the patient is a minor.
- There will be a $20 enhanced PPE with every appointment fee due to the increased price and high demand of these items. We hope that this is temporary.
- You must confirm your appointment. If you do not confirm your appointment, your appointment will be cancelled due to the high volume of patients waiting to be seen.
- If you are over the age of 65 or immunocompromised, you are encouraged to not come in.
Please know that the precautions we already take every day to prevent the spread of infection in our practice also helps prevent the spread of COVID-19. In addition to our normal practices, we have decided to implement additional precautions such as, taking travel histories, providing hydrogen peroxide solution to rinse prior to procedures since the virus seems to be affected by it, as well as installing new medical grade air treatment units throughout the office.
If you are ill with flu-like symptoms, you should reschedule your appointment.
If you or someone you are in close contact with have recently traveled to one of the countries with large outbreaks of COVID-19 (China, Italy, Iran, South Korea) or if you have been exposed to someone else who was diagnosed with COVID-19 or who was quarantined as a precaution, wait 14 days until you see your dentist to make sure you have not caught the coronavirus.
We appreciate your understanding during this time and we look forward to serving you!
Charlotte Progressive Dentistry