Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
When choosing a dentist, you likely have a number of questions about the types of treatment they offer, whether they accept your insurance, and if they will treat your entire family. Listed below, we have some of our most frequently asked questions. Please take a look, and if your question is not answered here, feel free to give us a call or use our contact form on the contact us page.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- What age do you begin seeing children?
- Do dental implants hurt?
- How long will my restoration (crowns, bridges, veneers) last?
- What is a routine cleaning compared to scaling and root planing?
- Do you take my insurance?
- Are you accepting new patients?
- Are electric toothbrushes better than manual toothbrushes?
- What causes bad breath?
- Why do I need dental x-rays and are they safe?